Some G*t Just Went Into The Side Of My Car!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, my first accident was a couple days after I bought my ranger. Someone backed into me in the parking lot. Didnt do anything about it tho. Dent is still there, but its no biggy to me. Just a little dent.
Wow, hard luck!, glad it was just a "dink", back when I took delivery at my home of a new 2.0 Passat, I went shopping in it an hour later, & got a smallish dent in a public car park, I was livid :eek:, the air turned blue, several people turned & looked & I told them I'd only had it an hour.

Ouch to brook and fischer.
Thanks for that, hey mate, I'm back 3 days earlier from my ban, yeehah!!
dance.gif

heres a pic of my car. its not as bad as i thought it was last night. most of the white in the pic is actual white paint from his car that rubs off leaving a small mark on mine. most the damage to his car was done by my alloy and my bumper. so im not that pissed off anymore i think alot of t-cutter and some hard work will get it looking alot better. he stilll knocked the side repeater off but thats easily replaced and the bumper i would probably get from cheap from a breaker

That's why I'll have a tank for my first car:p

Seriously though, if you just tell the truth, that crazy bastard will be gone.

heres a pic of my car. its not as bad as i thought it was last night. most of the white in the pic is actual white paint from his car that rubs off leaving a small mark on mine. most the damage to his car was done by my alloy and my bumper. so im not that pissed off anymore i think alot of t-cutter and some hard work will get it looking alot better. he stilll knocked the side repeater off but thats easily replaced and the bumper i would probably get from cheap from a breaker
It's good to see that you use your car as it was meant to be, to get dirty, I guess it's a "work" vehicle?, I'm going by the mud etc under your wheel arch, some owners clean & polish their motors after every trip, like they had E.C.D, [Excessive Compulsive Disorder]

nah its my personal car. i got a great mud splatter effect driving down some tiny lane leading to this farm around loe bay near plymouth about 4 weeks ago. all up the side and on the wing mirror big chunks of it. the slightest touch of the accelerator would make it wheel spin all the way along it because it was so slimy from the were some tractors had been using it coming off the fields. great fun until i turned round and saw my girlfrined looking really pissed off, so i did it some more and then she started huffing at me.

EDIT: and ar you sure thats not Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? (O.C.D?)

nah its my personal car. i got a great mud splatter effect driving down some tiny lane leading to this farm around Looe bay near Plymouth about 4 weeks ago. all up the side and on the wing mirror big chunks of it. the slightest touch of the accelerator would make it wheel spin all the way along it because it was so slimy from the were some tractors had been using it coming off the fields. great fun until i turned round and saw my girlfrined looking really pissed off, so i did it some more and then she started huffing at me.

EDIT: and are you sure thats not Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? (O.C.D?)
Yep you're right, OCD, too many of these kicking about, the one that makes me laugh is the attendance deficiency one, for unruly kids, if I behaved badly I used to get a clip round the ear, didn't hurt much, but I always remembered it! [ouch] and I used to get caned at school, now that really hurt!!, but I don't think it did me any harm, just the opposite in fact, these days though kids are suing teachers & even their parents :eek:
I've never been to Plymouth, the nearest was Torquay, my wife & I stayed there once, we had honeymooned three years previously, in Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast.

your getting stressed over an £80 car?

dude.. drive it into a scrappy and get a new car, just feel happy that you left a nice dent in his nice shiny new car..

edit.. theres not alot of damage on your car anyway.. just be happy that nobody was hurt :)

your getting stressed over an £80 car?

dude.. drive it into a scrappy and get a new car, just feel happy that you left a nice dent in his nice shiny new car..

edit.. theres not alot of damage on your car anyway.. just be happy that nobody was hurt :)

that car cost me £80 but that doesnt mean its worth £80. any car with an MOT not matter what it is, as a rule of thumb is worth at least £300. plus for a first car as ive only been driving for 3 months that car is damn good and quick. plus i really cant afford anthing else i can hardly afford to run so when some guy twats into the side of you, blames it all on you and acts like an arse then, yes it is worth getting stressed about. not so much now that i realise the damage isnt as much as i orginally thought nt eh dark but last night i was fumming.

Back
Top Bottom