Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Angry Some G*t Just Went Into The Side Of My Car!!!!!!!!!!

SOME TWIT JUST CROSSED TWO LANES AND WENT INTO THE SIDE OF MY CAR. TRYED TO BLAME ME SAYING THAT I WAS SPEEDING AND THEN TRIED TO SAY THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE LANE!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHH I NEED TO SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ NNNNNNNNNIZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feels a little better now. BUT IM STILL PISSED

Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Some G*t Just Went Into The Side Of My Car!!!!!!!!!!

owch that sucks. ive seen a few threads recently about car accidents

Old 11-13-2007, 05:41 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

did he hit the side head on, or change lanes into it?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88

im guessing the guy didn't shoulder check before changing lanes. My ex g/f nearly did the same thing when she was about to change lanes and i was like "car....car!...CAR!" then she finally notices a split second before and swerves back lol. Then she got mad at me and blamed me for making her nervous.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

Damn man that sucks!! What kinda car?
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

he was filtering in. crossed straight over the right lane and into the left (the one i was in) slammed the brakes on ABS and my front outside panel hit down his middle inside panel and a bit on his rear inside panel. tried explaining to the bloke that he pulled into my path instead of me going into him. hence the reason why i didnt go into the back of him and it was his side hitting mine!!!! MAN IAM STRESSED!!!!! came back from the doctors the other with him saying that i have abit of high blood pressure, this should help it!!! and im only frickin 23!!!
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Old 11-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

yeah, did you call the cops? I would defiantly make sure that he pays for it to be replaced and you sit back and drink a lemonade as HE (not a mechanic) replaces it, and you yell at him until it is perfect.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:56 PM   #8
Site Team

Mate, its only a car, insurance will fix it, not worth getting all stressed about, I gather nobody was injured? Did the cops come?
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

nah the bloke was very old. his car was alot worse than mine and newer. i have a nissan primera 2.0 p10 that cost me about 80. fully working and nothing wrong with it. it was this kids nans car. she passed away and it was sat on his drive way for about a year. he wanted to scrap it so i said i would take it off his hands for free. my mates a mechanic so he got it all running and through its MOT. all i hand to do was pay for the parts and fix his computers. kind of like a trade of to each other for our skills. he knows alot about cars and i know alot about computers (well most parts, the rest i just come on here for)

got his details and left it at you pay for yours and ill pay for mine. its gunna cost about 400 to get his damage sorted and there was alot more on his his than mine. i think most of the bumper on the frontside of my car took the brunt of it and then some scraps down the side
Old 11-13-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
Daemon Poster

If I can make a suggestion. Sometimes when your involved in what seems to be minor fender benders where it appears that no damage has been done, Never agree to go your seperate ways with you fixing yours, Vis Versa..

When I was 17 with my camaro, I was rearended Extremely hard by an old lady driving a minivan. No visual damage is what I observed so we both went our seperate ways. Well, Turns out she bent my frame up quite a bit to where the car "Over time" became a money pit to fix. Go through tires left and right, would lean to the right rediculously. It was all screwed up,and it only got worse.

So be aware.

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote