Somali pirates

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I can't decide whether they're actually badass for hijacking a ship full of tanks or just a bunch of smelly black people from a dirty country. Opinions?

somaliapirates461000270yr6.jpg

If they are pirates, they need to get a better ship.

I read on the news they're planning to sneak the 33 Russian T-72 tanks off the ship.

Pirate
pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg

pirate-ship-thumb310829.jpg

Somalian
i6flex.jpg

pirates.jpg

you do the math, but acording to my calculations, there not pirates, just thieves with dingy boats :D

i dunno but i was reading this morning that the Russians are not impressed and are sending a warship to the region so i would hate to be a somali pirate right now

Pirates these days dont drive big ships... They just take small cheap boats, usually fast ones though, and board the big ship.

Speedboat + rocket launchers + machine guns = modern day pirate. You wouldn't mess with some of those guys.

i dunno but i was reading this morning that the Russians are not impressed and are sending a warship to the region so i would hate to be a somali pirate right now

that's right, it will be arriving within the next few days. In the meantime several countries have been keeping watch and making sure those tanks aren't offloaded. I believe the U.S. has a destroyer as with some other countries monitoring the situation.

Back
Top Bottom