Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq.

hascet said:
how bout you go over to iraq and experience what they are, then say that again, thats totally byast, and that video tells no truth for what your saying because it shows all the bad things that go on over there and of course someone gets killed its a WAR! Not to mention Iraqi's aern't the only ones getting killed Americans are too!

soo, let me try to understand what you are saying. Just because they are in a warzone it's ok to shoot at anything that moves?

And you know what, I'd never want to be in the same military with someone like you either, ROE is pretty simple to follow, yet you think it's ok to shoot at an injured person who clearly was no threat to them? Or then you just have no idea what ROE is in the 1st place.

wiki-> US army ROE/The 1999 Marine Corps Close Combat Manual (MCRP 3-02B) said:
# Level 5: Assaultive (Lethal Force). The subject usually has a weapon and will either kill or injure someone if he is not stopped immediately and brought under control. The subject must be controlled by the use of deadly force with or without a firearm or weapon.

that is the only situation where use of lethal force is allowed, now tell me, did that injured guy on the ground match the description "will either kill or injure someone if he is not stopped immediately" Umm no? He was there lying on the ground obviously hurt badly.

Yeah it probably is emotionally very stressing to be there, but does it give you the right to tease injured animals, shoot people who are clearly not going to attack you and do other stuff like that? Soldiers should be ready for the emotional stress, it's a big part of their job.

mammikoura said:
soo, let me try to understand what you are saying. Just because they are in a warzone it's ok to shoot at anything that moves?

And you know what, I'd never want to be in the same military with someone like you either, ROE is pretty simple to follow, yet you think it's ok to shoot at an injured person who clearly was no threat to them? Or then you just have no idea what ROE is in the 1st place.

that is the only situation where use of lethal force is allowed, now tell me, did that injured guy on the ground match the description "will either kill or injure someone if he is not stopped immediately" Umm no? He was there lying on the ground obviously hurt badly.

Yeah it probably is emotionally very stressing to be there, but does it give you the right to tease injured animals, shoot people who are clearly not going to attack you and do other stuff like that? Soldiers should be ready for the emotional stress, it's a big part of their job.
Well said :D , my sentiments exactly!!

yes its damn cruelty, nothing gives them the right to abuse an animal like that.

mammikoura said:

Nicely said. If you're going to join the military, expect stress to be a very big factor in that line of work. It's not running around with an M-16 getting all trigger happy or stoning disabled animals.

alvino said:
What do you expect? We invade Iraq as if we're the world's police force. America is arrogant, there is no doubt about that. These videos just reinforce that point.

Grasshopper
A wise person doesn't judge the masses based on the actions of a few or one. To do so will close you eyes to the good done by the whole.
Seti

Back
Top Bottom