sold out his country for $11,000

root

Site Team
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8315538.stm

I find this pretty unbelievable, this guy sold out his country, gave away secret and top secret information, all for a measly $11,000...

now don't get me wrong, I don't have $11,000, and that's quite a bit of money, (to me). but really, the guy couldn't even buy a nice car with this amount!

It probably wasn't even about money. I bet he was just trying to impress some pretty girl...

What an asshole. But one question I have is how he sell us out to our allie (I know I can't spell)? Seriously, that just doesn't make any sense in my mind.

Lovely...

Execute him.

My thoughts exactly.

So sad what people will do for money, :(

someone being allies doesn't mean that they share all of their military secrets... or capabilities, technologies etc etc etc...

for example.
US is allies with Australia, but has not shared nuclear weapons with Australia.

Never about money

I have enough ex military people and military friends I know that I can tell you that no country will be sold for 11k. What you see as a country moving for 11k is probably somebody else's pawn being moved on a chess board.

Now don't get me wrong here I am not a big brother is watching kind of person. Let's just say I know what big brother is capable of. I mean a glock is an austrailian made gun without a safety without a safety that floods our streets. The wars we are fighting in the middle east are fought with M16A2's in the us military hands and the large majority of the rest are carrying Avtomat Kalashnikov's a russian combination of wood and steel that fires 7.62mm shells one of the highest caliber in standard weapons... better known as the AK47... so how the hell does half the world have stockpiles of russian guns that began manufacture in 1947 and have been upgraded ever since.

Someone has to control the flow of arms, someone has to control the flow of intel, someone has to control physical territory... for all we know it was 11k cash with amnesty in his own country from then on. Someone's probably going to build a bunker under the place or something.

I may sound slightly crazy or something but after hearing what I have heard I have learned that you don't believe anything that doesn't transpire right in front of you. Even what you see sometimes is a lie. So let him have his 11k go buy a little daihatsu somewhere or something and drive it around with whatever privledges he now has. Go little traitor man go.

Good thing they caught him, before he did get any info out.
Hopefully this was his first time and he hasn't done this before (but got away with it).

Reminds me of the movie Breach. Has anyone seen it? Good movie, true story too.

Good thing they caught him, before he did get any info out.
Hopefully this was his first time and he hasn't done this before (but got away with it).

Reminds me of the movie Breach. Has anyone seen it? Good movie, true story too.

That was a good movie, same with the recruit also good movie about manipulation but only the CIA in that movie...

Re: Never about money

... for all we know it was 11k cash with amnesty in his own country from then on. Someone's probably going to build a bunker under the place or something.

true, it was $11,000 and an Israeli passport.

as for how and where the arms end up, there is a global arms trade, and sadly once you sell something you have very little say about what happens to it after that.

for example if I sell a gun to you, you can then sell it to whoever you like, -this is how people in Afghanistan were managing to fight with AK47's

also watch Charlie Wilsons war, it helps to explain a bit better [than I can] how various countries and regimes can secretly and silently fund other countries.

Back
Top Bottom