This is a social Lounge

lhuser

Golden Master
You have the right to post anything you want to talk about. My thread should have not been marked as pointless by some of you. And, for other people waning to post stuff similar to it, then go ahead If you guysa just keep posting your PC problems in THIS lounge instead of the other, and talking cars all time...as some news, and you do't take the stuff that I usay and others do, well, deal with it. Pointless posts are to be stuff just spamming...like, I like egg rolls. If you don't reallly care to what I say and you keep getting an attitude to all agree with all posts being pointless and all, well, go to car forums.

Hmm..sorry if i have said that to you. But im glad your confronting everybody about this issue...ive had it happen to me.

Seriousl, how many times have we spoken about random stuff to our friends? If they didn't, they either don't want to tell or don't have a life. It's becoming a problem.

Yeah that is true...but what is becoming a problem...the random shit? or what. This is a forum..you can post what you want in the social lounge..that is why its called "SOCIAL"...

The Social Lounge is for any topic that doesn't belong in any other section. If course, there is a point where something doesn't belong here in the Social Lounge either...

There are too many spam and b******s threads at CF, particularly in here.

Keep it constructive and sensible, don't post utter crap and spam just to boost your post count.

Post your computer problems, "What GPU should I buy" etc in the right place... the Lounge is supposed to be offtopic.

Face it, all that ever gets discussed in here is stuff that should be in other sections, silly little things like how you dropped your pen, and the endless car audio threads.
I agree entirely.

EDIT; bad language, "crap" is acceptable as it is recognised as part of modern culture.

These little pointless things that we say, like, I like egg roles, make us get to know each other better..

deal with it guys

UK31337 said:
There are too many spam and bollocks threads at CF, particularly in here.

Keep it constructive and sensible, don't post utter crap and spam just to boost your post count.

Post your computer problems, "What GPU should I buy" etc in the right place... the Lounge is supposed to be offtopic.

Face it, all that ever gets discussed in here is stuff that should be in other sections, silly little things like how you dropped your pen, and the endless car audio threads.

If I'm correct which I may or may not be, but in this phrase you say "silly little things like how you dropped your pen" well according to what Ihuser said, apprently that would be concidered pointless, if I am correct you did say no pointless stuff in this topic, if you see what I see above it does say "for example any pointless stuff like I like egg rolls, well that would be as pointless as "how you dropped your pen" so really what are we meant to talk about if two mods are saying the compleate opposite.

I don't mean to be technical about such a small issue but arn't mods meant to display the same rules for everyone.

Don't mean to argue by they way before I am critisized by a mod or given a possible ban notice hehe.

Thanks

Dom Young.

If you don't like what a certain thread is about, don't reply to it....simple as that. There are no rules about what we can discuss in the social lounge and I will continue to post about cars or whatever else I feel like, and everyone will deal with it.

I still wonder why there's a car thread in the gallery.

• General Computer Hardware And Software
    General personal computer discussion and troubleshooting help goes here. Talk about your experience with computer products good or bad. Post pictures of your modified computer case, cards or new water or general cooling systems.

• Gallery

• Take a look at the case, graphics cards, workstations gallery.

I don't see the word car in there.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom