So why r u here?

^ Click on your username, then find all posts.

I think it only keeps 500 though.

You could find yourself in the members list and it has an option to see all the threads you started.

I was just starting a computer fixing job and wanted a place to go where I could grow and learn from other people. Oh, and it's google's fault.

I wanted to be part of a forum, and I needed to ask alot fo PC related questions. It's awesome here!!

Yeah i basically googled computer forum and joined this forum and computerforum.com but got bored of that one and haven't been there in 2 years. Funny thing happened I hadn't posted on that other forum in like 2 years and this morning I have an email saying someone replied to my thread from 2 years ago. Needless to say the problem I had had been fixed long ago.

This is the only forum I actually stuck with from my googling session. Everyone just seems more mature here. One forum even had mods calling people faggots and stuff. It was clear they just let little elementary school kids become mods or something.

I started working on a bunch of old donated computers just to play around with them and teach myself a little. I came here to get answers to questions I couldn't answer myself.

Back
Top Bottom