So who else had a good new year?

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
Now that the best day of the year is over. Who had a good New Year?
Mine was great.

I was drunk as F*CK as usual on this day.
I visited my sister and her boyfriend, together with 2 of my best friends.
We had some delicious food, some drinks and played a game of "charades" (as i think it's called).
You know, that game where you split up in 2 teams and you have to explain a word to your teammates purely by acting.
It's very fun when you have had a little to drink. My team won... by 1 point. So it was close.
I remember this task were i had to explain "Henrik" which is one of my friends who was at that party.
I just played very retarded and they guessed it within 30 seconds :lol:
We are usually not very nice to Henrik. But he can take it. It's all in good fun. :)

Later on we moved the party upstairs to a shared area for everyone who lives there. My sister lives at a place kinda like a collage.
So it's mostly students who lives there. And they had a party going.
;ost of the people who lives there are foreign students. So we all quickly had to switch to english.

I meet a sweet girl from Slovakia named Sally. She had lived in Denmark for about a year and was actually beginning to understand the languge. So we had a mixed danish and english conversation about whatever came to mind for about an hour. In between her boyfriend came to make hes presence known. Mainly to let me know that she was taken. He wasn't violent. It was just to let me know she was taken (i wasn't even making a move on her. So don't know where he got the idea from) That made Sally mad and she actually slapped him in the face for it. He took it and continued hanging out with his friends without a word. Might be a Slovakia thing. I don't know. :confused:

Anyway, My friends and sister joined in as well shortly after. So all 6 of us sad at a table for the rest of the evening, just filling up shots for each other and got more and more drunk. Sally's boyfriend and 2 of his friends joined in about an hour later. We all had a blast.
We ended the day with some hotdogs at 5AM.

So how about you guys?

Last edited:
I did. I always do.

I actually had two good new years this year!

I played video games with my cousin for 6 hours straight. That day happened to be somewhere around the end of the year, if that counts.

My salary is is two months overdue. My account is getting smaller.

Oh, and gas prices increased just as the new year started.

Eh? I think I'm drunk. I just had so much water.

I went to a rave in Brixton (RAM NYE), was epic and messy as per usual for a underground-type music event in a big venue.

Lost my mate who had my jacket in his bag and had to hang around outside Brixton o2 for like 20 minutes at 7am on 1st of Jan wearing a vest.

That wasnt' fun, but everything else about that night was, including the lasses on the train home!

This was the scene from the bar as the midnight countdown hit zero...

12440555_10208402199956576_949413006959941880_o.jpg

wow :blink: Now that's a party.
Was it even possible to get a drink at the bar with that amount of people?

I had a good new year. Stayed up all night on a computer and since Im 13 drank Cranberry Juice lol

Back
Top Bottom