so what dreams do you guys have with your lifes?

Well assuming i get good enough A level grades i will be going to a pretty good uni next year to study law and then after that hopefuully go on to do my bar vocational course and after that if all goes to plan get a pupillage with a barristers chambers and complete my pupilage and become a barrister . Although at the moment going down the route of being a solicitor is just as good IMO depends what i decide and if i wanna take the risks of being a barrister

obviously if I make it in either i will be living a very comfortable life being at the Bar would hopefully one day take me on to be a judge

I meant why did they not get an abortion right after figuring out she was pregnant..

Wow man.. What if your parents decided they didnt want to give up there mansions and lifestyle and at 2 months old they kill you.

You think thats a choice they have the right the to have?

And if you killed your kid because it wasnt 'convenient' for you how could you live with yourself?

Wow man.. What if your parents decided they didnt want to give up there mansions and lifestyle and at 2 months old they kill you.

And if you killed your kid because it wasnt 'convenient' for you how could you live with yourself?
I think a new thread needs to be started if this is to be discussed...we are off topic now.

Woah bro, didn't we just talk about this over MSN? I didn't imply that it was the wrong decision... I simply asked what the reasons were for keeping the child. I'm a firm believer in choice, but our political differences shouldn't really get in the way. I respect you for what you are doing... as I've said multiple times already.

I will hopefully get hired as a system network admin, or web developer after college. I will have a degree in one of these majors not sure which yet. In these majors I will have a starting pay of around 40K, hopefully working my way up to ~120. My current girlfriend (if we were to stay together) will and could be making easily 200K a year. So our income could be ~300K annually.
So I believe we will probably be putting a good amount of this money into a large safe lol.. At this point stay the hell away from stocks.
So I believe we will be living comfortably. :)

Back
Top Bottom