so what dreams do you guys have with your lifes?

it is to late

Seriously?

i look at it a different way the most teenagers. Having a kid will help me 'grow up' and avoid smoking weed or getting insanley drunk every night. But really i dont know what to expect or how i will feel when 'trenton' is born..

But i decided once she was pregnant to just man the f*ck up and take care of it even if i am young.

That makes you a man. The kid will surely be very happy to have parents that are extremely young. He will be 20 when you are 38... you can basically go clubbing together.

Also, your child is going to be named after the capital of New Jersey?

live in either...Alaska, Main, Washington State, or Pennsylvainya..

i want like 5 bedroom house, huge living room, kitchen, muliple bathrooms, jacoozie, small pool. Steam room, a full size Theator with a 110in Organic LCD tv.

a 10 car gaurage for all my faverite cars and atv/snowmobiles, and a full size pole biulding with infloor car lift and all my tools.

a Bar down the road i own that is all into the outdoors, fishing, hunting, with LCD tvs in 10 diff rooms each with a PS3/360 with 4 controllers each and 4 lazy boy chairs and a keg of ur choice in each room to.

and a nice large unlimited hoursepower lake next to my house with my sweet bill dance style bass boat with a 250HP Mercury

;)

hows that?

Thelis i can tell your being condescending.. This is a really hard time in my life and i get shit about my gf being pregnant from everyone around me, it wouldve been cool if you couldve supported me but i understand, none of you would even think of having a kid or raising it at 18.

Want to let you know i wasn't be condescending or anything. My remarks were entirely sincere, it's great to see a young father taking responsibility for his kids and it's a testament to your character that your sticking to it.

Thelis i can tell your being condescending.. This is a really hard time in my life and i get shit about my gf being pregnant from everyone around me, it wouldve been cool if you couldve supported me thelis but i understand, you wouldnt dream of having a kid at 18.

What mate? I am not being condescending! Seriously, I have huge amounts of respect for you, I personally would have ran for the door as soon as I heard the news. I repeat, it takes a real man to decide to have a child at that age. My hat is off to you sir.

Seriously?

yep if it is before 24 weeks, the point the baby is actually responsive, it is hard to get done or find the right doctor to do it.

12 weeks is usually the latest most doctors will perform an abortion. (for some it's 15 weeks) It depends on the doctor and the laws in your state. Most abortions are performed in the 1st trimester (1 - 12 weeks). The earlier an abortion is performed, the less complications are likely. An abortion is still safer in the 2nd trimester than carrying a baby full term however

yep if it is before 24 weeks, the point the baby is actually responsive, it is hard to get done or find the right doctor to do it.

I meant why did they not get an abortion right after figuring out she was pregnant. I asked "Seriously" because I was wondering whether you seriously thought I was proposing a 6-month abortion. Let's not derail this thread anymore.

I want run a computer business and save up enough money so that I can buy a nice house outright and have the rest of my life to myself.

Back
Top Bottom