Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: so what dreams do you guys have with your lifes?

not 5 months ago.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
it is to late
Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
i look at it a different way the most teenagers. Having a kid will help me 'grow up' and avoid smoking weed or getting insanley drunk every night. But really i dont know what to expect or how i will feel when 'trenton' is born..

But i decided once she was pregnant to just man the f*ck up and take care of it even if i am young.
That makes you a man. The kid will surely be very happy to have parents that are extremely young. He will be 20 when you are 38... you can basically go clubbing together.

Also, your child is going to be named after the capital of New Jersey?

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Golden Master

live in either...Alaska, Main, Washington State, or Pennsylvainya..

i want like 5 bedroom house, huge living room, kitchen, muliple bathrooms, jacoozie, small pool. Steam room, a full size Theator with a 110in Organic LCD tv.

a 10 car gaurage for all my faverite cars and atv/snowmobiles, and a full size pole biulding with infloor car lift and all my tools.

a Bar down the road i own that is all into the outdoors, fishing, hunting, with LCD tvs in 10 diff rooms each with a PS3/360 with 4 controllers each and 4 lazy boy chairs and a keg of ur choice in each room to.

and a nice large unlimited hoursepower lake next to my house with my sweet bill dance style bass boat with a 250HP Mercury

hows that?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #24
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

Quote:
But i decided once she was pregnant to just man the f*ck up and take care of it even if i am young.
Very mature mate, Kudos

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146

Thelis i can tell your being condescending.. This is a really hard time in my life and i get shit about my gf being pregnant from everyone around me, it wouldve been cool if you couldve supported me but i understand, none of you would even think of having a kid or raising it at 18.
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

Want to let you know i wasn't be condescending or anything. My remarks were entirely sincere, it's great to see a young father taking responsibility for his kids and it's a testament to your character that your sticking to it.

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Thelis i can tell your being condescending.. This is a really hard time in my life and i get shit about my gf being pregnant from everyone around me, it wouldve been cool if you couldve supported me thelis but i understand, you wouldnt dream of having a kid at 18.
What mate? I am not being condescending! Seriously, I have huge amounts of respect for you, I personally would have ran for the door as soon as I heard the news. I repeat, it takes a real man to decide to have a child at that age. My hat is off to you sir.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #28
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
Seriously?
yep if it is before 24 weeks, the point the baby is actually responsive, it is hard to get done or find the right doctor to do it.

Quote:
12 weeks is usually the latest most doctors will perform an abortion. (for some it's 15 weeks) It depends on the doctor and the laws in your state. Most abortions are performed in the 1st trimester (1 - 12 weeks). The earlier an abortion is performed, the less complications are likely. An abortion is still safer in the 2nd trimester than carrying a baby full term however
Old 04-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #29
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
yep if it is before 24 weeks, the point the baby is actually responsive, it is hard to get done or find the right doctor to do it.
I meant why did they not get an abortion right after figuring out she was pregnant. I asked "Seriously" because I was wondering whether you seriously thought I was proposing a 6-month abortion. Let's not derail this thread anymore.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #30
Fully Optimized

I want run a computer business and save up enough money so that I can buy a nice house outright and have the rest of my life to myself.

XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote