so what dreams do you guys have with your lifes?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
this started as a joke with my friends, and it turned into this... (well, part of it was a joke)

What I want to do is build my own house, on like 20 acres of land. On that land I'll get a grass runway and I'm gonna build a wooden plane as well to fly to and from my house to where ever.

I'm also gonna build a helicopter for shits and giggles....

then. (this is what started as a joke) when I'm retired, I'll have finished building this giant catamaran- probably like 70' or so.

I'm gonna have a ton of money saved up so I'll sell everything (except the boat), take all the money, and then me and my friends are gonna sail the world and live on a boat.

Sound good? Because I think it is.

So what kinda similar stuff would you guys do?

i always wanted to build my house from the ground up the way i want it fully geeked out
but also i want a job where i can explore some interesting things in life
i want to see how the world works how the universe runs its daily life
i want a job where im always on the cutting edge of discovery and information

I'm pretty confused with what I want to do..I wanna do a lot of things...
basically join the army (although my parents tell me that's stupid), DJ, maybe learn guitar, do some work on computers..But army sounds good, something different instead of wasting my time like a lot of people with a 'normal' job...

I'm pretty confused with what I want to do..I wanna do a lot of things...
basically join the army (although my parents tell me that's stupid), DJ, maybe learn guitar, do some work on computers..But army sounds good, something different instead of wasting my time like a lot of people with a 'normal' job...

DJ.

Don't join the army unless you are aching to go to the Middle East. Seriously, get into DJing and producing.

DJ.

Don't join the army unless you are aching to go to the Middle East. Seriously, get into DJing and producing.

Everyones telling me army is a stupid choice...but I think I'll like it. And DJing is fun :D

Oh yes! A soccer player would be good!

Stratos go see my post in the radio thread.

@OP
I'd love to build my own really tech-ish house near the town. Wouldn't want to be living too far in the sticks. Dream of driving a Ferrari by the time i'm 35 at the latest. Near future is gunna be 9 GCSEs and an NVQ in German. Then 4 A-Levels. Then pick up some qualifications at Uni, whilst developing my web design business the whole time.

My dream is to own the sweetest computer possible at the time. I'm doing pre-dentistry as my major with a minor in criminal justice. I know it's random. But, if I don't make it through dental school, whether it's the amount of work or money, I'll have a good backup. I want to get into cyber security or work as a tech person.

Back
Top Bottom