so what do you think about CF

mr.monger said:
more addictive than crack, man. but its great. just like crack.....
lol u can say its like drugs...it gets exciting and fun at times than after it sucks like crap...but LOL this is a drug that has MORE pleasure and less ... unpleasure :D

HRHunteRHR said:
Well if you take a look at when I joined, then how many posts I have.... You get the picture.... :D

Damn! Your gettin more posts per day then I am!

i like this site a lot. we have a great group of people here and i have learnt heaps. *gets all teary eyed* LOL jk

this place rocks

The site is a very resourceful place for computer knowledge. It's also a great place to get help on many different subjects. Although most sectiosn that really need help with, hardly get any replies, like the Operating Systems section, or the Security/Hacking Section. Not as many posts or threads as I would like as those are my main things I liek to discuss. But oh well.

Also, throwing in a new section in the General Computer Hardware/Software forum titled something relavent to nearly all the threads that go in there called Mothervoards or Video card help, would definetly help out that forum. Because more then have of the threads in there are directed towards Motherboards and Video cards.

13 posts in and im hooked...most of the people here are courteous and amazing...

4/4 big thumbs up! :D

B.L.A.c.K

Back
Top Bottom