so...um.....i pissed myself in the theater today

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
watching Quarantine
Quarantineposter.jpg

ive played al the FEARS, all the RE's, watched all the Saws, the finial destinations, The Thing, The exorsicm, blah blah blah, the list goes on.

in my opinion, the F***in scariest movie, or infact, piece of audio and video i have ever seen.

and i can take some stuff in my movies and games.

i tell the truth, i was in a ball, with my both hands over my eyes, along with my friend and brother.

the best part, besides the whole movie, is that it leads you into a false sense of security, cause the 1st 1/4 of the movie, is like a comedy :D

if your into scary or freaky movies,

GO SEE THIS ONE!!!

you wont be dissapointed :D

I was curious about this movie, it seemed intense. I'm not one to get scared from movies and I'm always looking for a movie that can actually scare me. Video games on the other hand can scare the crap out of me. I'm going to have to check it out now.

My brother saw that movie last night. Went to the movies with a bunch of friends and one of them almost pissed his pants. He jumped out of his seat with a handful of skittles and they went all over the place and everyone was like, HOLY CRAP WHATS HAPPENING!

But other than that little comedy he said it was one of the most scariest movies he has saw in a long time. And trust me, he's seen tons. Every week he goes out to rent a random scary movie from blockbuster.

that movie sounds awesome , i will have to see it .

Bioshock scared me a few times when i turned around and a person jumps at me with a crow baw .

if i was going to do something scary, i would probably play Fatal Frame.

theyre coming out with a new fatal frame for the wii.
i only played the second and third one because by the time i wanted to play it, the first one was pretty rare. Even the second one was getting rare.
too bad i sold them, but i needed the money...

I never really watch horror movies, they usually end up being really cheesy and boring. I never found games like F.E.A.R. or the RE series to be scary at all.

Maybe I'll give this one a try.

Back
Top Bottom