So there are 4 cops infront of my house

Ah, well at least he got arrested for drunk driving..
Thats intolerable.. there is to many innocent people out there, including children, that you risk when you do that.

Glad your Ok, Ghost. Alot of times we will do stake outs with drug dealers, Car Thieves, Johns, and at times it looks uncomfortably suspicous to surrounding residents. I remember one time I almost shot a cranky old women. She was outside snooping through the bushes trying to see what was going on when the Air unit was telling residents to stay inside....She didn't take too kindly looking down the barrel of a .45 I strongly recommend staying inside when you see alot of Police Activity like that outside or the Air-Support Unit paging all residents to stay inside and lock their doors. I don't remember how many times I went outside when they told me not to, Or when the Air-Unit was lighting up the area with the Night-Sun.

Oh thats funny, I went outside for a smoke ^_^

Drug dealers? What WHAT WHAT!?

;P

Yeah.... I know all about under covers in my neighborhood, but I doubt they would be doing a stake out in police vehicles with lights on at 2 am ;)

F*ckin' under cover parked RIGHT BEHIND ME and I didn't even notice him when I did it. Got me into some trouble.

But I'm not talking about anything illegal of course :)

I sense with my ESP you are a member of the LAPD?

:p

Stupid off topic question. Do I become anything different than Member in 6 posts? I like to think I've been a good, Loyal member to CF for quite a few years.

uh, i cant remember if we have like a decicated member thing or something, not sure... my guess is no

Back
Top Bottom