this is so retarded

cileskot said:
for those of you who dont know what a saturday school is, it is where you have to go to school on a saturday at 7 in the morning and just sit there for however long they make you.

did saturday school for 10 years...

dude calm down, if you hadnt tried to be a smartass nothing woulda happened... you bought it on yourself... deal with it...

Wow, you told the princaple it was funny how dum was that. I wouldve said something
like huh i didnt do that, why the hell would I? Or someting like that i wouldnt just say it was funny, ehh you brought it upon your self

... ... dot dot dot

that is crazy. a federal offence? what in gods name did you scribble?!?

just lines, like we ake teranova,and assement test. Its all bublle in and it tells you please to not make stray marks here because a machine reads it, and he thought he was funny by making stray marks wherever it said not too.

I have to agree, that sucks man, as well as beinf ludicrous. But, come on, it says not to, so don't. But then again, that's like taking the tag off of mattresses that says "Do not remove under penalty of law." of course, you have to rip that off as soon as you get it just becuase you think it's funny. I would probably protest that punishment if I were in your situation, that's just me.

ya all you people saying i shouldnt have said "it was funny" well that principal already hates me and i figured if i lied and said i didnt do it and he would have found out i lied then i would have been in bigger trouble than if i told the truth, but obviously he didnt care if i told the truth or not because you cant get much worse than 2 six hour saturday schools.

no offense but that was stupid on your part... i dont get was so funny about scribbling on that page.

cileskot said:
alright if you have ever taken in ISAT test then you know that there are sections that say "do not mark on this part of the test." well, i thought it would be kind of funny if i put a little scribble on each of those pages. so, a few weeks later my principal mr whitecum took me out of lunch to have a talk with me. he told me "now why have you marked on the areas on the ISAT that cleary specify not to?" i said "it was funny." then he told me that it was a federal offense and that i would be receiving a severe punishment for it. a federal offense? for scribbling? well anyway, my punishment is two 6 hour saturday schools. for those of you who dont know what a saturday school is, it is where you have to go to school on a saturday at 7 in the morning and just sit there for however long they make you. and you cant sleep, do your homework, anything. not even put your head down. just sit there, staring at a wall, doing absolutely nothing. and i have to do that 2 times for six hours. god this sucks. my next two weekends are ******* ruined. and for scribbling. how ******* up.

ROFLMFAO AT PRINCIPALS NAME!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom