So... I = Moron

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay random thread. Tommorow is last day for work submission at my school.

So i have to do LOTS of work, so i go out and buy energy drinks and take them home. I managed to loose them somewhere in my house now, and I had to go buy more.

Share some stories that make you look like a moron...

Eh.. I still say the guy from the other thread wins this too with that hitting on a fat chick comment

how do you miss place energy drinks? you didnt leave them on top of your card drove home did you?

I once put a computer together, didn't notice that I never plugged in the 4-pin, and then got really pissed off when I couldn't get the computer running.. felt like a total dumbass when I found out what it was that I did.

my teacher yelled at me cause i was the last person to use a laptop and the next day the laptop wouldnt come on and she started yelling at me like crazy (she is a crazy woman).....i was like....is it plugged in? she was like...o....ur right...its not....>.<

neenjaoflove said:
my teacher yelled at me cause i was the last person to use a laptop and the next day the laptop wouldnt come on and she started yelling at me like crazy (she is a crazy woman).....i was like....is it plugged in? she was like...o....ur right...its not....>.<
hahah i've had something like that happen before.

well, ive had 10 people yelling at me not to connect a wire to another wire at baptist, and im like ok ok i know, im not

then i did

and the power went out for half an hour

haha i like ur story paradox....this is the same teacher that almost put me in school suspension because my friend (bamafan2989) was on my cell phone in class (its a class where all we did was fix computers but most days we just played WoW) and he was on the phone with a former student of this teacher....she saw the phone and heard him talking on it and stuff and a few minutes later he was like hey say hey to him mrs scott! and she was like WTF IS THIS A CELL PHONE!?!? and she took it up and yelled at me some more...she yelled at me on a daily basis...but i signed back up for the class for next year!!

When Nexus does runs for me on Guild Wars and I try to keep up but die with in 5 seconds...lol

When you go somewhere and you think you see someone you know, you sneek up behind them and it is some stranger...yeah, Made myself look like a total jackass... :p

my school got ****** when i downloaded multipel linux distros to their public drive

also they got ****** when i set the resolutions to most of the monitors to 320 by something

they also got****** when i found out the teachers password and realized she had no restrictions

they also got ****** when i used vbs to make error messages pop up on the machines like 'Your mouse device has been devoured by a CAT device'

they also got ****** when we broke the floppy drive

they also got ****** when i changed the home pages to an old forum

the server guy got ****** when i called him a n00b

the pc teacher got ****** when i asked him what html was, he then hired me to teach it to him :p

they also got ****** when i claimed a caterpillar came out of their computers

they also got ****** when i...wait i think that might be it, nevermind.
Yes, & I got p****d, deleting that lot, CUT IT OUT! no more, warned

Back
Top Bottom