So... I have the pneumonia

isent it said like "o you have a pneumonia" aka making it sound like amonia lol thats just the way ive always heard it =P how'd you get it man? hope you get better soon...

You know, everyone I've ever known who's had pneumonia were kept in hospital for the full duration.

Haha, I love how when everyone here get pneumonia, they have to stay in the hospital or be on bed rest for weeks. Every time I get pneumonia, I'm always doing whatever the hell I want. Lol. Like eating sugary stuff, riding my bike or running, just being outside. If I have enough energy, sometimes I'll go camping.

Get rest and do what your doctor says. Either one of those is no laughing matter.
Of course I had to tease the crap out of my sister when she got mono. Back then it was called the kissing disease.

Get rest and do what your doctor says. Either one of those is no laughing matter.
Of course I had to tease the crap out of my sister when she got mono. Back then it was called the kissing disease.
Lol. of course. What else is a sister good for!?

I have had Mono before.. It sucked.

Lol. of course. What else is a sister good for!?

I have had Mono before.. It sucked.

We always make jokes when the school president is sick that it's something terrible and half the time, they tell him to not come back to school until he's better. :p That's our favorite joke on him. Lol. :D

Hope you get better soon.

Always been confused as to what it is though. Is it caused by being out in the cold for too long? Or is that something else?

Back
Top Bottom