So I have to do one of those stock projects...

superman22x

Golden Master
For consumer ecomonics, I think it's something with the newspaper too, maybe whoever does best out of the high schools in the area or something. We are going to be given $100,000 of imaginary money to invest. I think it's 100,000. But with the way the stock market is going... I think it's going to be who loses the least amount of money, lol.

I was thinking about investing in the Sprint's new Xohm, which I heard was going to be a seperate business or something. But they havent started yet... So I can't invest in that. Any other recommendations?

Google has dropped about $200 a share in the last couple months, so I dont think that would be a good idea right now...

I've been thinking a bit about the Stock Exchange recently...
I wouldn't know where to start though

I read the Finical times now and again, its the stock market paper, the best their is.

If you want the most out of it, go for small business's they tend to grow and succeed.

I've heard the story, a guy puts a few grand in stock, the small company went down to 5p a share, he lost lots, so he sold his shares, ok, they dropped to 3p, then 2p then 1p, now what really can shock the market in these small business is the way they grow, well, this business happend to be at 3.20 pound a share, if he kepts his share he would be totalld at about 20-25 GRAND money.

Stock market is unpreditible and their is no way anyone can say yes do this and that out shares here, you got to go with someone and make sure you research is good.

You can't buy shares in a Limited company, (LTD), don't buy big companies such as Sky, Vodaphone, BT, Britishgas.

Be carefully and pick wise.

Yeah, you only have to put a small amount in to get some profit I've heard.

But, if the stock dropped, and you'd only put a small amount in, it wouldn't be that much of a blow.

I just wouldn't feel safe putting in any more than 100 for my own personal use.

I dont really know any small companies though, lol. Can anyone help me out?
I've also heard, to invest in something you are interested in, or know about.

Yeah, thats probably the best bet, because you'll know if you think it'll grow, etc.

that's a good idea, lol.

I was looking into Tata motors a little bit. They are the company that just bought land rover and jaguar from Ford.

that's a good idea, lol.

I was looking into Tata motors a little bit. They are the company that just bought land rover and jaguar from Ford.

be careful thier, they might be not as good as the last owner, or they might be bette, do it wise man trust me.

And kane, yes I'd spend about 100-150pound and leave it fo 10-25 years, thats my plan lol

Back
Top Bottom