So guys, I said screw the xbox!

i would make it save all my games on my harddrive..and movies and songs...
And i would network it with my computer :p

HRHunteRHR said:
The xbox 360 is stupid. WHat really convinced me was when I walked into this game store while I was at the mall buying stuff (babbages game store), and I saw the Call of Duty 2 xbox 360 demo. The computer demo blew it out of the water!

You do know that the Call of Duty 2 demo's in the kiosks are pre-release demos, not like the PC's near-release demo. Also, they kiosks they use usually have really crappy LCD TV's and they're not even running true HDTV.

malbuc87uk said:
My friend's got an old FX5900, and he gets better graphics and a higher framerate with the PC version of CoD2 than the 360 gets. Oh yeah, and the controls actually work on the PC version too.

Looks can be deciving. Did you do a side to side comparison?

The controls are fine. Some prefer the keyboard and mouse, but some prefer the gamepad and analog sticks. Both are just as good, it really depends on your preference.

Paradox said:
And btw, What are you smokin about this no mod bull? They keep saying that the 360 is mod proof but thats just to make people afraid to do it. Shoot, What is there left to mod on it though? Processors Great, Graphics *holy choir sound* Cant get better, And if you want a bigger hard drive all you do is open the case, pull out the notebook one, ghost all the info to a bigger one lmao

Why would you want to mod your Xbox 360 anyways? The hardware is perfectly fine and the hard drive doesn't necessarily have to be modded. If you really want to mod the 20gb hard drive it comes with, just buy a notebook Serial ATA hard drive. Heck, you can just get a big external hard drive and connect it to the Xbox 360 through USB. The Xbox 360's Media Center capabilites allow it to detect the USB drive as a storage drive so you can access anything and store stuff on it. Heck, if you have your Xbox 360 connected to your PC with Windows XP, you can even stream media and use your external hard drive to save it.

Just wait until you get to the American campaign missions on Call of Duty 2, Hunter. The Pointe Du Hoc level is simply amazing to say the least. They do a cool little video play as you step off the boat. You'll see what I mean when you get there. Then there's Hill 400, wow...just wow. Absolutely incredible. It really blew me away.

Go America! Haha...yeah, the Thompson and the M1 Garand own the Sten and the Einfeld. :D

Back
Top Bottom