So guys, I said screw the xbox!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
I bought a 30 Gigabyte iPod Movie Player

Then WoW and Call Of Duty 2.

My mom is going to let me use her credit card number to pay for a 10 month subscrption and if she puts up a fight, I can just bribe her with ther extra 150 I still have left! Anyways, I also bought some noise surpression headphones.

All in all, my computer is fine. I don't need to upgrade anything. The xbox 360 is stupid. WHat really convinced me was when I walked into this game store while I was at the mall buying stuff (babbages game store), and I saw the Call of Duty 2 xbox 360 demo. The computer demo blew it out of the water!

British 4 lyf!! The first mission where you learn how to play is cool. I beat that one and then it said the british one was unlocked, but I don't like to jump around between story lines, so I tried the next Russian mission was ok, but it was sorta hard because I finally bombed the first Panzer, but I had to go after others and by then I was sick of dying. So today I booted the thing up and played the Britich campaign! IT WAS TEH BEST!!!! Plus, I already knew one of the missions from the demo, and it was just all out warfare. Then I beat the whole Birtich campaign, so I had to go back and beat the russian one but when I was beating it, the iPod started working and then I got owned. I eventually quit it out to check this place out and download songs onto my iPod. It's been great! Hopefully I be able to get my mom to get the WoW subscription going before she leavs for work. :p

I have it as well But i'm still waiting for my computer. WE still need to find a house.

Absolutely, the 360 version of CoD2 sucks hard.

My friend's got an old FX5900, and he gets better graphics and a higher framerate with the PC version of CoD2 than the 360 gets. Oh yeah, and the controls actually work on the PC version too.

And I played some racing game on the 360 too. Also utter crap. The games for it stink just now, it's put me off buying one at all even if the games do get better.

who would want the x360 your so limited to upgradability and whats their to really show off at LAN parties. I'm saving up for another computer im sick of this no mod bull honkey. I want to make a beast not buy one.

Haha, I got a 30 gig Player, AND a 360

What then bitches

And btw, What are you smokin about this no mod bull? They keep saying that the 360 is mod proof but thats just to make people afraid to do it. Shoot, What is there left to mod on it though? Processors Great, Graphics *holy choir sound* Cant get better, And if you want a bigger hard drive all you do is open the case, pull out the notebook one, ghost all the info to a bigger one lmao

Tell me, What would you mod if you had one? 9 out of 10 people that say they wont get something because they cant mod it don't even know how in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom