Golden Master
From

downsized_0312091454.jpg

downsized_0312091454a.jpg

to

tall.jpg

tall2.jpg

tall3.jpg

Its a 1972 Travelall with chevy springs all the way around and corporate 14 bolt in the rear running 38'' tires with a 345 engine. Same engine as my scout, but bigger tires and just generally a bigger vehicle. Ill miss the scout, but this thing is to good of a deal to pass up.

Its a straight across trade and the Travelall is already licensed and tabbed for the road.

Looks sweet man! The tires don't look very nice compared to the Swampers though. I like smaller trucks more. They get through more. But you have your jeep for that I guess.

Haha, yeah, I want to go offroading one of these days. Just gotta install my trac-loc. It will help a bit, no locked rear, but it's better then open dif... Sometimes I regret getting a 2wd, but for the seasons of clear road... I LOVE it. 230ft-lbs, and only 3100 lbs of weight... My rear tires have a lot less tread then the fronts...

It's ok I guess. I like the Scout better but your situation is unique in that you own a Jeep. The Scout looks a lot like a jeep (an old jeep that is). It's good that you decided not to keep it before you put anymore money into it.

It's ok I guess. I like the Scout better but your situation is unique in that you own a Jeep. The Scout looks a lot like a jeep (an old jeep that is). It's good that you decided not to keep it before you put anymore money into it.

True, but after so long of working on it change is welcome. Not to mention its been a PITA to get everything work just right on the Scout so the Travelall will be nice because its all stock. Easy to tinker with.

Thats a nice truck man, you'll have fun with that!

Make sure the guy you traded the scout to fixes it up and doesn't sell it again or junk it sometime down the road.

Back
Top Bottom