So, disability vs sexual preference.

Well, I try to keep in shape as much as I can...

Despite my health issues.

Believe me I am used to my injury/disformaty/whatever you wanna label it as. It hurts like holy hell sometimes, but for the most part I can phase it out. It's starting to get rather uncomfortable and I can't sit (not that I really could before) for too long. I also used to have a real hard time sitting indian style. I think, not sure tho, that that was due to my legs. I also walk a little weird too. Since my legs aren't straight, I tend to walk on the outsides and my right is toed out to the right a little. Let alone the wear on my shoes, it's causing the wear and making the insides of my knees worse.

xray01.jpg

Normal right knee. Mine there would be no cartlidge(sp) on the inside half (right on pic) and the bones would be rounded off (inside only) and bright white, showing the wear.

This should give you a better idea of how it's effecting me:

achsevarus.jpg

Genu Varum, bowed legs.

The worst part is, especially in the winter, when they hurt real bad, I tend to end up limping. In turn it goes to my hips, lower back, and shoulders. Everything hurts. As an added bonus, I work in a hospital walking around all day. I need to get a pedometer so I can figure out exactly how far I walk in a day. I know it's somewhere around 3+ miles for an 8 hour shift. The past 5 weeks I have been working 4 - 12 hour shifts and 2 - 8 hour shifts. I'm surprised I'm not in more pain than what I am.

So, what is it that keeps you from throwing up? Why can't you?

Back
Top Bottom