Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Snowmobiling?

If teachers have a masters or something like that they can make a pretty good chunk of change, my 8th grade science teacher made like $100,000-120,000 a year. You can look your teachers salaries up online since they are paid by tax dollars its public info.

hascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:14 PM   #22
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
If teachers have a masters or something like that they can make a pretty good chunk of change, my 8th grade science teacher made like $100,000-120,000 a year. You can look your teachers salaries up online since they are paid by tax dollars its public info.
Dang, maybe that has something to do with his excessive spending habits on toys :P

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Knickcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:15 PM   #23
Fully Optimized

Maybe, but since he is only on like his second year, idk if he is making that much money...
hascet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #24
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hascet View Post
Maybe, but since he is only on like his second year, idk if he is making that much money...
Probably not, maybe he has rich parents? I mean, we live in a really rich community so he has to be doing alright to even afford to live here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #25
Baseband Member

You know, after I think about it a second...my money is on his wife's parents being rich. It always seems like those types of guys hook onto a rich girl. lol
Old 12-16-2007, 01:33 AM   #26
In Runtime

yea, its been snowing here all day, about 6 inches in total, and its nice and fully snow, great from snowmobiling so first things tomm starting up my sled and away i got for a couple of hours but then i have to go to work
Old 12-16-2007, 09:29 AM   #27
In Runtime

Here's me ready for some snowmobiling.............just need to attach a track to the rear wheel.

This was actually when they delivered my new toy in mid-January 2001. Bummer waiting until spring.
Now have 68,000 miles on this machine.............