Snowmobiling?

Ya, they are like motorcycles, so even though its got a smaller engine still very fast, and could probably beat any car in a race. Even rentals, rentals are usually newer since they buy new ones every couple years, and they will easily be able to do 100+. As for jumping them unless you want to pay the rental place a bunch of money to fix them(since they will overcharge) I wouldn't beat on them to hard.

I love it, but it can get expensive, i mean i was in the UP one time, and i blew both my shocks and the torch are, and it cost me about 400 dollars to get the shocks, but it really fun, i would recommend it any day,

yea my dads, 600CC which is average could max out his speedometer which was at 100 and he had more room left this the throttle, so we clocked it once and it was going 120

my uncle has a 800CC and those things are Fing fast,

I have a teacher who has 47 snowmobiles. So crazy if you ask me. It's snowing here where I live right now and I still haven't been snowmobiling, though we have a good family friend that has a snowmobile rental in town so im gonna get "Arrizx" (lol) to go with me and we should have a blast! (hopefully)

I have a teacher who has 47 snowmobiles. So crazy if you ask me. It's snowing here where I live right now and I still haven't been snowmobiling, though we have a good family friend that has a snowmobile rental in town so im gonna get "Arrizx" (lol) to go with me and we should have a blast! (hopefully)

OMG! 47 :eek: Tell him to lend some out........to me :D :p

OMG! 47 :eek: Tell him to lend some out........to me :D :p

He's majorly protective over them...I wish he'd just *give* me one. Lol. He says all 47 of them range from $20,000 to $600. Geeeesh, id even take the $600 one and fix it myself!

how does a teacher afford that many snowmobiles?? teachers hardly make enough money to support a family by them selves let alone 47 snowmobiles.

maybe he sells drugs on the side :p

how does a teacher afford that many snowmobiles?? teachers hardly make enough money to support a family by them selves let alone 47 snowmobiles.

maybe he sells drugs on the side :p

HAHA. I really have no idea. He's on his second year teaching here and all he's done all his life is teach. His wife is a Kindergarten teacher too. They dont have kids, but that shouldn't affect it too much. He's a very odd fella. Or maybe he robbed a bank?

Back
Top Bottom