Snowmobiling?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Who here has done it or does it on a regular basis?

I've always wanted to, and I think I'm gonna try it when I go to Steamboat, Colorado in January :)

I have its kind of like riding a wave runner only your on snow lol. I don't do it anymore, but I sure wish I could it is so fun.

I love snowmobiling, its so much fun. your gonna have a blast. (just watch out for those trees)

One time when I was little maybe 6, it was my first time driving my dad was on the back, and I just put the throttle to the grip and popped a huge wheelie lol, luckily we didn't tip backwards, and to bad it wasn't on camera everyone was laughing because I think my dad had a heart attack :D

LMAO.

Trees :p

How fast can you get those things? Im sure we wont be on very good ones, rentals.

But you can jump them over little hills and stuff?

How fast can you get those things? Im sure we wont be on very good ones, rentals.

But you can jump them over little hills and stuff?

Some go 60+Mph....As for jumping hills, Yes they are capable of doing that, But you have find out from the rental Company your getting them from. I've had some resorts make me sign a waiver stating that any damages from misuse or jumping of the vehicles is my responsibility. Some places frown upon it as it's harder on the machines.

Some go 60+Mph....As for jumping hills, Yes they are capable of doing that, But you have find out from the rental Company your getting them from. I've had some resorts make me sign a waiver stating that any damages from misuse or jumping of the vehicles is my responsibility. Some places frown upon it as it's harder on the machines.

Some up in Canada go above 120 mph

some of them have more horsepower than a car. (artic cat, fire cat= more HP than a chevy caviler) and most any modern sled will do 120+

Back
Top Bottom