Snowblowers, anyone?

leetskeetin

Baseband Member
So in a year I'm outta my house, so for my mother and me it's the best decision, since my back is totally screwed and my current job is alot of heavy lifting. I got a pic of the size of my driveway, not an amazing picture:
http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drivewayia4.jpg

Alot bigger than it looks in that photo, but anyway I'm not sure of anything about snowblowers and was thinking maybe some of you guys are, http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...ductId=100075710&N=10000003+90401+501670+1953

is what I was thinking of getting, if anyone has any advice about it, I'm totally open to it, thanks!

I didn't realize this was about snowBLOWERS and not snowBOARDERS untill halfway like... "Ok, maybe he wants to make a ramp out of his driveway??"

Lol

500$?

Just buy a whole bunch of shovels and get some cheap labor for you one hour a day for 4 months.... HAHAHA

What kind of vehicles do you have? Snow-blowers arent a whole lot easier to use then shovels honestly... Turning them isnt easy.

If you've got a truck, get a plow for it, or hire someone else to do it because, honestly, like superman said, snowblowers aren't as easy to use as you are thinking. If you've got a messed up back, you'll have a hard time using a snowblower.

I just looked at the link to the snowblower, that one isn't bad, one of those little ones isn't all that hard to use but it's still going to be hard. If you are going to buy one like that, you can find one cheaper than 500 bucks, just look around.

Yeah, a plow if you have a 4x4 vehicle or an ATV. Or if you have anything decent size, riding lawn mower? Chains and a plow, or go cheap and just drag a big branch behind it, it clears the bulk of the snow actually.

If you've got a truck, get a plow for it

Ahhh, the "good ol' days". I used to live in Colorado and one of my jobs involved being on the team that plowed parking lots for the city. Nothing like wishing there would be less than 2 inches so you didn't get woken up at 2:00 by your phone to go out and start plowing snow.

hseries8.jpg

half a dozen of those would work wonders.

Back
Top Bottom