Snow warnings

Taylor said:
HAH, i live in chicago, from last saturday until tuesday we were in the negatives. And it finally got back to above and it started snowing yesterday. We got like 4 inches, still school. It was 15 degrees below, still i had school. You guys are lucky
dude! me too, -30 with wind chill, me and my friend are goin snowmobiling in michigan tmrw 20+ INCHES
ill take pics tmrw, im gonna be there all weekend, its crazzyyy

Brookfield said:
Well they said facing closure as I said. er. aren't you curious why I was in Evesham & when?, you'll get a shock!, oh, & they say that most of the snow wil clear tomorrow, but there may be icy stretches, where it melts then freezes overnight, watch how you drive :)
why the hell were you in my town you outsider!!!!! ... nah j/k ... so why were you? i had to go to school today. half the people wernt there. i missed my only 2 lessons. just ate food, had snow fights, slept. pretty pointless. there was then a crash in redditch (brookfield might haev heard of it) so my bus was 1 hr late. 1 hr in the snow (was still snowing in the afternoon) and freezing cold. i wasnt happy. luckily im all warm now and have a week off :D

dude_se said:
why the hell were you in my town you outsider!!!!! ... nah j/k ... so why were you? i had to go to school today. half the people wernt there. i missed my only 2 lessons. just ate food, had snow fights, slept. pretty pointless. there was then a crash in redditch (brookfield might haev heard of it) so my bus was 1 hr late. 1 hr in the snow (was still snowing in the afternoon) and freezing cold. i wasnt happy. luckily im all warm now and have a week off :D
I told you you'd be shocked, I was there 57 years ago!!, I was in the RAF Police, & was stationed at RAF Pershore, a police training school, I was 19.

99nasha said:
Hell yeah!!! Non stop playing in the snow tomorrow! :D :D Even if I am 18!!!
im goin snowmobiling today! woot! ill post pics when i get back... SUNDAY NIGHT YEAHA!

Back
Top Bottom