Snow Day...

superman22x

Golden Master
And I'm not happy with it, lol. Means I need to go shovel the driveway once it finally stops snowing, and there is nothing at all to do today...

Anybody else enjoying a day off today?

yea, we had that for a while too... Froze right away though. It was 32.2 F out... Roads and sidewalks, not good, lol. Now it is just snowing out. Already have like 14" on the ground, and it's not even christmas!! used to have like 1" or none at all on Christmas. I think this prooves global warming wrong, lol.

Rain for us. I want snow, driving in it's fun when nobody's around.

That sucks man it's been in the teens all weekend. Today I wake up and its currently 45 degree's out and I'm loving it!

If you need something to do go pick up the Dark Knight it was released today!!!! The Imax shots on the Blu Ray edition are supposed to look incredible.

exams for me, so i had to go into school today. Mind you, it wasn't that bad...the walk to the Go Station was the worst part of the whole commute, otherwise its not all that bad.
We got a nice drop of snow, thats forsure...definitely going to need to shovel the drive way tonight once i get home.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;875784 said:
That sucks man it's been in the teens all weekend. Today I wake up and its currently 45 degree's out and I'm loving it!

If you need something to do go pick up the Dark Knight it was released today!!!! The Imax shots on the Blu Ray edition are supposed to look incredible.
I need to get a blu-ray player for my computer one of these days!!...

I think I may run to B-buster and pick that up as it stopped snowing finally...

Back
Top Bottom