Snow:d

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
Holy Crap...I'm so stoked. It's actually snowing here in Alabama, we have the possibility of getting up to 2 inches:D

It's kinda slacked off now and the snow is only patchy in places...shoot, a half inch to 1" is a good snow here, 2" is amazingly awesome:p Just wanted to see if some of the other southerners here are getting snow

I'm from Atlanta. I did live in Alabama when the odd snow storm hit years back. Right now here in Jacksonville, FL. we got a serious downpour this morning.

Holy crud you stole my thread. Yeah, it's snowing in Auburn now. I went to bed too early I guess and missed it but when I woke up it was raining. Now it's snow and it's just starting to stick.

We got snow in South Carolina on Wednesday night. It wasn't very much, just enough to cover the ground but it was will cool! Coming from Phoenix, I hadn't seen snow in 6 years so it was a nice change from being in the 70's in the winter.

I feel like headbutting a kitten. You guys get snow in the south, and up here in NY we barely got any at all.

cheers :) shes my little baby.. lol.. love her to bits..

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

15-10-06_1301.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

shes such a sweetie.. just want some snow for her to play in! lol

How cute mark!

It snowed here last week, they said 4-6 inches, We only got about 1. Not even.

NYC got more

Back
Top Bottom