is SNES the best video game sys EVER????

Well it was the best of the 16bit consoles i believe...it had the coolest games for it's platform and were mega fun indeed.

I liked the Stagegy games and the Rpg's...i love the games like :
Cronos Trigger / Final Fantasy / Secret of Mana / and Earthbound/ and Tetris.

I've got to say your half right and half wrong. I liked the original Marios on the Snes (not this 3D rubbish there doing now with him), but I think the Megadrive beat the Snes in popularity. It also had a better sound system, and slightly better graphics, and alot of the same games came out.

So yeah, the Megadrive for me, with good old Sonic before this 3D rubbish again. (Though, hopes the next gen one will allow for more)

Natalya said:
awww i love SNES i got one ages ago for christmas and it came with the first gameboy that was released! lol that huge bulky grey thing - i still have it!

My fave game was the super mario all stars hehehe i have the emulator on my pc now, lol the music gets stuck in your head hahah

super mario is prolly my favorite game. in fact, my cell phone ring thing is the super mario theme hehe

I had a NES and SNES when I was younger, both are amazing machines, but once I owned the N64, it was that from then on. That is until the Playstation came out. I liked the PSX a lot more in all catagories : price, performance, playability, grpahics and everything else. To me the PSX will be forver the best console gaming machine.

Buuut. If we're speaking on terms of "system" then by all means it's the PC. No gaming platform can compete with the dual 7800GTxs or dual X1800XTs. The PS3 is cool and all, so is the 360, but they can't compare to a PC and it's ability to play games, go on the internet, and do everything you want it to do...

Osak said:
No, i dont think its the greatest......we have xbox,PS2,PS3,Xbox360...ect.

True, the Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2 and PS3 may be powerful and fast, but none of them truly revolutionized the console industry, unless you're talking about online services, which in that case, Xbox Live would get that.

Back
Top Bottom