Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost sounds to me you lie, Ive had that week plenty of times, anyway, all you have done is bought a shitty 10bag and taken a pic, if i could be arsed getting my cam out and taking a pic of this here then I think you'd be put ashame as I have Superskunk :) and you have crystal green, well more names but yer id call it that

Ghost sounds to me you lie, Ive had that week plenty of times, anyway, all you have done is bought a shitty 10bag and taken a pic, if i could be arsed getting my cam out and taking a pic of this here then I think you'd be put ashame as I have Superskunk :) and you have crystal green, well more names but yer id call it that

+1

dont show of, others do it but better

Don't double post. And you are an idiot. I do grow my own shit. I never buy from dealers. Haven't since highschool. But I really don't feel the need to prove myself to some moronic little teenager with an ISP.

Don't double post. And you are an idiot. I do grow my own shit. I never buy from dealers. Haven't since highschool. But I really don't feel the need to prove myself to some moronic little teenager with an ISP.

LOL

Put a pic up then mouth.

The reason people dont get high their first time is because they arent doing it right. Most of the time they dont inhale and dont know how to smoke..

Do it again and i bet you will have more fun..

funny-pictures-cat-punches-dog.jpg

i smell a flame war on the horizon

plus, i wanted to use this pic in something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom