Smoking

What point? Smoking is bad yada yada? I think most people have gotten enough of that from those commercials,there not changing there ways.

i hate being around smoke, and therefore, i have never been friends with anyone who smokes, never dated anyone who smokes, etc.. i don't go to restraunts that allow smoking, and avoid bars that have a lot of smoke in them because it really irritates me. i can't comprehend how anyone could constantly suck that poison in, most of whom know how bad it is for them....not to mention the huge amount of money they waste on it. and the fact that it has not been made illegal yet because the huge tobbaco industry pays large amount of money to politician's campains, and lobby so hard to keep it legal makes me sick. i know, i know,,,,making it illegal isn't going to keep everyone from smoking, but it sure will reduce the number of innocent kids sucked into the deadly grips of niccotine addidiction.

thebigdintx said:
i hate being around smoke, and therefore, i have never been friends with anyone who smokes, never dated anyone who smokes, etc.. i don't go to restraunts that allow smoking, and avoid bars that have a lot of smoke in them because it really irritates me. i can't comprehend how anyone could constantly suck that poison in, most of whom know how bad it is for them....not to mention the huge amount of money they waste on it. and the fact that it has not been made illegal yet because the huge tobbaco industry pays large amount of money to politician's campains, and lobby so hard to keep it legal makes me sick. i know, i know,,,,making it illegal isn't going to keep everyone from smoking, but it sure will reduce the number of innocent kids sucked into the deadly grips of niccotine addidiction.

If it was illegal i'd guartnee i would have smoked

Anyways, yeah kissing smokers is really really disgusting if they havnt brushed teeth or breath mints. I can just taste and it be like :eek:

My views are fairly simple, I am 15 and at my school there is quite alot of smoking. I personally have never picked up a cigarette, my mother smoked for 20 years and then was given an ultimatum, she was told if she didn't stop immediately she would develop emphysema.

My father on the other hand, is in his 50's, started smoking around my age, on and off, amazingly enough hasn't developed any disease, although I expect it to happen fairly soon.

Other members of my family have died from lung cancer, most of my family has or does smoke.

That is my family story, I personally do not think I will get into smoking at all, although I cannot say I won't ever smoke, or won't become addicted because I can't predict what circumstances may occur.

I also drink water, a few bottles a day, other than that I have maybe 2 glasses of soda a day. Considering some people live on soda, I don't think my diet is that bad. Except for the fact that my main diet consists of ramen.

My dad smokes cigars and has for a while,he was able to stop for a while but got back on them.I know he wishes he didnt smoke.Thank god my mom dosent smoke,but almost all my uncles and aunts do.Partys with family are bad days for my lungs because im around them.I normally hide in a room to try to avoid most of the second hand.

Back
Top Bottom