Smoking

wow, I never knew people felt so badly about cigarettes. they are actually legal, lol. and i mean i dont know.. it just surprises me...

ArrizX said:
You mean Nicotine?

No I mean examples of other drugs that aren't chemically addicting. Drugs are addicting no matter what. Whether it be chemical, physical, mental, etc. It can be hard for some people to quit a mentally addicting drug just as much as a chemically addicting drug.

examples?

Chances are hes refering to weed. So what they are legal big whoop, hell in Germany they don't even have a age restriction on them, at least none that i've seen. But cigs are worse then weed IMHO. Buts lets just stick to that I don't like cigs.

Yeah I agree that cigs are worse than weed, but no i was asking what you think about other drugs. What kind of addiction do they bear? etc.

BamaFan2989 said:
No I mean examples of other drugs that aren't chemically addicting. Drugs are addicting no matter what. Whether it be chemical, physical, mental, etc. It can be hard for some people to quit a mentally addicting drug just as much as a chemically addicting drug.

Ok, so those are mentally addicting. You can control that. You can't control checmical addiction

I said for some it might be too hard to overcome the mental addiction. Which I think is a perfectly rational thinking process.

I have to go cut grass for an hour. So keep posting what you think etc, so I can read when I get back.

Well, something as Physicological as a drug enters your life, you always have a hard time giving it up. ALWAYS. Doesnt mean it cant be done, just means only the strong can persuvere (sp) through the whole rehabilitation process.

Nik00117 said:
Chances are hes refering to weed. So what they are legal big whoop, hell in Germany they don't even have a age restriction on them, at least none that i've seen. But cigs are worse then weed IMHO. Buts lets just stick to that I don't like cigs.

I agree 100%, you get nothing from smoking cigs. At least with weed you get high, and not addicted.

Back
Top Bottom