Smoke Test.

lol, i dont smoke, i just barrowd a friends cig at the time an tried it out.

and its not that loud actually, all my fans are on there lowest settings on there Pots, but when there all turned up, it gets about as loud as a room air conditioner lol

lol, i dont smoke, i just barrowd a friends cig at the time an tried it out.

and its not that loud actually, all my fans are on there lowest settings on there Pots, but when there all turned up, it gets about as loud as a room air conditioner lol
When I turned up the fan on my old Thermaltake Volcano 12 to 5000 RPM's it sounded like a hairdryer...LOL 80 or 92mm fan I think.

No smoke tests, I prefer not to see smoke come out of my computers. My latest two builds are AMD_quad_PC and INTEL_quad_PC. The computers before that are URC1, URC2, URC3, URC4. for Uncle Rusty Computer One, etc.

i dont think smoke can stay in ur case....

atleast not the very little i blew in.

I usto call my old Athlon "The Game Revolution" lol

And no one has ever questioned the name in my signature.

wtf-1.png

Alot of people tell me I have issues.

i dont think i'll ever smoke, cigarets have stuff that's in rat poison and rocket fuel supposedly. also we know a few people that have gotten lung cancer from smoking

Lol the only time I name my computer is when I get a install Windows and it asks me to name the computer :D
Other then that no.
I want to take an old beat up computer that has a working intake fan and exhaust fan, and put a smoke bomb (Or whatever those things are called where you light them and colored smoke comes out) and put it in front of the intake fan (Now that would be more accurate) :D

Back
Top Bottom