Small shirt

G35x

Golden Master
You think people that wear real small clothing are gay? Just wondering, I mean I bought a hooodie from american eagle, and its real small, but im to lazy to return it...My bro says I llook gay heh, but he always see me with baggy shit on...Ehh, should I return it..People who wear AE think of it this way...6'1 180lbs, AE zip up hoodie MEDIUM.. :(

Re: Small shit

well maybe not gay but definitely a little bit emo and definitely a little bit metro.

Another way, people who wear real tight stuff, do u find them odd? I mean, I dont ear tight shit, but someone said it looked nice so I took their word for it...Come home and realise it looks nice, but kinda gay...I duno, it was 60 so Im not gona let it sit there...

Just go back and exchange it for a bigger size. You're about my size and I don't wear medium stuff, I wear large for most shirts and sweatshirts.

haha yeah it would be a bit too small. lol. im 5' 10' and im like 155, im not fat or anything and i wear large size tshirts.

My shirts are kinda tight, but not to the point where they're emo. I actually get a lot of compliments on my clothes now that I think about it...Anyway, I'm 5'10" 140 lbs, and I wear a medium. It just depends on what look you're going for, you know?

Yeah, Im coming from rocawear, stateproperty, akademiks and what not...I dont roll with that crap no more lol...Anyhow yeah, I wanted to tone it down, get the casual look...But I mean it looks nice, a bit to small, might get a few "wow thats tigght" but ehh, I think ill hold onto it.

Generally gay guys will wear tighter clothes, most wearing them the proper tightness for a proper fit. However their's the gay trash type that seem to wear the overtight stuff that completly doesnt fit. Emo's also wear tight clothing, it's overtight to the point where it does not fit. Metro's also commonly wear properly fitted tight clothing as well.

If you are 180 lbs and 6'1, an AE size medium should be around a proper fit. Should not be overtight.

I'm 5'11 and and 138lbs, slim. For pants im 30/32. T-Shirts and polo's are size small. Short sleeve shirts I am size small. Sweaters are small, hoodies are medium. Long sleeve button up shirts are a small vintage slim fit.

Whatever you wear, as long as you like it (and it's approperiate) it's all good :)

Emos do this why? I try to stay away from weird people I suppose, so what they do is up to them...Yeah, I mean it looks nice, kinda tight, but looks good..Im just to lazy to return it thats all..

G35x said:
Emos do this why? I try to stay away from weird people I suppose, so what they do is up to them...Yeah, I mean it looks nice, kinda tight, but looks good..Im just to lazy to return it thats all..

The trend seems to have started from female insecurity's being found in non gender conformist males.

Back
Top Bottom