Slow tonight

Aim Triton, Nor Aim 5.9 Work with Vista. I've had problems with it too, It's because they haven't written a vista ready program.

MSN's New "Windows Live" Works with it, Also Yahoo Messenger (I suppose because of their joining with MSN) However I've been having trouble with windows live today, It just wont login, as soon as I try it turns into a gray square =\

GAIM and Trillian work, You can also go to meebo.com if you dont want to download either of those, its an online website, uses javascript. Very well put together

lhuser said:
Well, I do't know but since I run Vista, IE is killing my PC, so I'm with this rowser called Beonex and Beonex Mail. Can't say CF is slow, but can't say ATM it's great. I used to open menus for thread lock, now, I can't and I don't see a single image lolz

Have you tried Firefox? It works on my Vista. But, then, vista always seems unpredictable to me lol

I don't know whats wrong with his IE for that matter, Any browser I've tested works.

Only problem I've had with vista of a program that just wont run is Windows Live, and AIM

I'm constantly doing school assignments...
Tonight I have to do
2 Prototypes and Make a CSS page and slo start making some graphics X_X

well yesterday(when this was posted) i was taking teh dash apart in my car...so thats 1 reason i wasn't on. plus afterwards i just went and laid in bed instead of getting on...lol i was lazy, and i'm tired 2day as well

Back
Top Bottom