The SLINGBOX

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok if you do not know what the sling box is this is how the website www.slingmedia.com describes it
Transforming Windows XP based PCs and laptops into personal on-the-go digital TVs, the Slingboxâ„¢ allows individuals anywhere-anytime access to their own living room television experience with no additional monthly service fees. Enabling consumers to watch their cable, satellite, or digital video recorder (DVR) programming from wherever they are, the Slingbox turns any Internet-connected laptop or desktop PC into a personal TV. The Slingbox redirects, or "placeshifts", a single live TV stream from a cable box, satellite receiver, or DVR to the viewer's PC located anywhere in the home. If the Slingbox is coupled with a broadband Internet connection, the viewer's live TV stream can be "placeshifted" via the Internet to a PC located anywhere in the world.

the important stuff
i got one for christmas from my uncle, i am watching G4 (video game television) on my laptop while sitting in bed... the digital cable box is in the den. it is awesome... if you are on vaction you can watch your local news or if your on a business trip, or if your sitting in the airport you can watch whatever would be on your TV and CHANGE THE CHANNEL if you can afford it ($250) DEFINATELY BUT IT!

***Note***
i was not paid to say this, this is not spam, i am mearly a consumer telling you about this, this is truly my experience.

Heard about them, they're really amazing how they work, I'd love to get one, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom