Skydiving.

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
Well... Tommorow I'm going skydiving for the first time lol now that it's getting close to it I'm getting kinda nervous... SOOOOO if I stop posting here it's because I died... Heh.... Anyone else do this?

Yes, and you will most definitely enjoy yourself! If your afraid of heights the worst part up is the flight...Roughly 20 to 30 minutes to get up to a diving altitude of 13,500 feet (Slightly varies upon facility.) I've jumped more times than I can remember however your first jump is likely to be tandem, Even then it's still a blast..Most of the time they will let you pull the chute and they may do a few basic spins, but nothing more....On your first jump just enjoy the ride. If you got the cash, Definitely pay for a camera diver for vids and pics, Unless they package deal at your facility. Only now will you know what "Complete Silence" is like once you deploy your chute.

Yes, and you will most definitely enjoy yourself! If your afraid of heights the worst part up is the flight...Roughly 20 to 30 minutes to get up to a diving altitude of 13,500 feet (Slightly varies upon facility.) I've jumped more times than I can remember however your first jump is likely to be tandem, Even then it's still a blast..Most of the time they will let you pull the chute and they may do a few basic spins, but nothing more....On your first jump just enjoy the ride. If you got the cash, Definitely pay for a camera diver for vids and pics, Unless they package deal at your facility. Only now will you know what "Complete Silence" is like once you deploy your chute.

Woot woot! Hah yeah it's a 13k ft jump.... I'm going with 2 of my friends and I'm more than likely going to get the video... If I do get the video I'll post it up on here after haha Everyone says the worst part is the flight up... Lol I'm scared to go on a roller coaster and I'm going to do this... HAHA I'm going to hope no more being scared of roller coasters after this!!! Haha

I'm going to the one up in Lodi, CA and the price is 100 for the tandem jump and add 55 for the video. I think the first time is always worth having the video haha

Woot woot here goes nothin!

WOW!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Haha I love it! I had soo much fun!!!!!! It was scary though... Hah I'll post a video in a little while along with pictures =)

Since life itself is a gift from God (according to the teachings of Jesus Christ), wouldn't doing something so ridiculously dangerous as skydiving be considered an insult to God? Or at the very least being unappreciative of His gift?

Don't be ridiculous... Christian's can't skydive, nascar, Moto-gp, speed boat racing, etc, etc??.:rolleyes: Keep this thread on topic please.

Glad you had fun bud, It certainly is a blast.

Since life itself is a gift from God (according to the teachings of Jesus Christ), wouldn't doing something so ridiculously dangerous as skydiving be considered an insult to God? Or at the very least being unappreciative of His gift?

By all means I don't try to test God but when it is my time to go it will be my time to go. I don't have any say in that... Just because I go skydiving with a highly trained instructor with the chance of dying lower than 1% I would say it's not "dangerous" at all. I drive everyday, I could EASILY die from driving, walking down the road, becoming a cop (in the process of this) or just anything else. I'm sorry you view it as a different way but I hope you gain some insight on the reasoning of my actions.

Don't be ridiculous... Christian's can't skydive, nascar, Moto-gp, speed boat racing, etc, etc??.:rolleyes: Keep this thread on topic please.

Glad you had fun bud, It certainly is a blast.

Yeah it was REALLY fun!!! I have the video but youtube muted it so I'm going to go ahead and upload it somewhere else :D

I apologize for my apparently insensitive post. Being raised in a Christian home i should know better than trying to argue Christian logic. Sorry...

Back
Top Bottom