The sky in NY is blood-red. Lots of pics.

California looked like that when we had our wildfires. Ash everywhere, and the sky resembled hell on earth.

Red sky at night, sailors delight.
When we see a red sky at night, this means that the setting sun is sending its light through a high concentration of dust particles. This usually indicates high pressure and stable air coming in from the west. Basically good weather will follow.

Red sky in morning, sailor's warning.
A red sunrise reflects the dust particles of a system that has just passed from the west. This indicates that a storm system may be moving to the east. If the morning sky is a deep fiery red, it means a high water content in the atmosphere. So, rain is on its way.

i remember this when i was a kid,

it usually happens more near large cities due to the pollution in the air,
it is very pretty though

Wow that is pretty cool. :D

I haven't seen the sunrise Or even got my lazy ass outta bed before the sun is FULLY out in god knows how long. Im not a morning person...:D

I guess it would help if I went to bed before 3 or 4 am though..:p

Wow that is pretty cool. :D

I haven't seen the sunrise Or even got my lazy ass outta bed before the sun is FULLY out in god knows how long. Im not a morning person...:D

I guess it would help if I went to bed before 3 or 4 am though..:p

Lol yes it would, my schedule is totallyed messed up, for the past three nights I have been going to bed at five in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom