Six feet of snow in Ontario!!

muz379 said:
6 feet and this country would be in a complete standstill , about 1inch and the whole country collapses , t other day there was like not even 1 inch o snowand all trains where stopped
yes... 6 feet would be above most of your heads I would imagine...

perhaps you mean 6 inches...

and the plural of foot is feet.
1 foot of snow, 6 feet of snow, not six feets.

Brookfield said:
Oops, but you did move from the continent originally didn't you? don't I remember you once saying that you were getting used to local expressions?, anyway, enough of this tomfoolery, sorry....ah, one more thing, I would never mix you up with Nik
ohmy.gif
It's cool. I have never moved still, but I'll move north, if that helps :)

G35x said:
Im going to have to say BS lol..Thats impossible, having school when there is 12 ft of snow, there is no way a truck can even move in 12 feet, let alone find a place to put/push miles and miles of 12 ft of snow...
Okay, I'm probably exagerating, but those people could still have school without transport...that's how BS they can be.

lhuser said:
Those people could still have school without transport.
How?, even if they managed to get there somehow, god knows how, but assuming they did, how would they get in?, they could do this, if they could climb up a pole, I suppose >>>
help.gif

muz379 said:
6 feet and this country would be in a complete standstill , about 1inch and the whole country collapses , t other day there was like not even 1 inch o snowand all trains where stopped
Yeah, as soon as a few flakes appear everything stops

I thought it was weird earlier in the week when we had two days off because it was so cold. I think it was somewhere around -30*F with windchill. I guess they dont want the little kids standing outside waiting for buses in that kind of weather.

Even the thought of 6foot of snow, well this country would shrivel up and die, I don't think I have ever seen that amount of snow in my lifetime, the most I have seen is about a foot, and even then it was chaos......

I tell you what was great, christmas day running along the beach where my parents live, it was windy as hell, the waves were crashing up onto the promenade, and it was just amazing.....anyway I get distracted in my thoughts.....

Yeah snow.....it looks lovely, then turns into this mush, which is usually grey and horrid, pffft sometimes I hate living in the city.....

Back
Top Bottom