The situation

ArrizX said:
Saying your straight, even when you are gay could very easily be a cover up because he may not be ready for a relationship, or he isn't good at commitment. Some kinks may have to be worked out with the first guy.

Sometime just "hang out" with him... Take him to a place with lots of girls. Watch and pay close attention to see if he is checking them out or not. If not, your in the clear; id assume

Yeah i know it could easily be a coverup (and it alot of ways appears to be one). And i know kinks have to be worked out as well.

Since im currently happier than my standard go on 2 dates than never see them again thing i've done for the last year, i'll stay chasing the first guy :)

ArrizX said:
Go for the first guy, untill he straight up says "This could never work" or something of the variation.

You go for who you really want, and who you would be happiest with. "Typical" is never a smart way to go, if you ask me.

^Co-sign....though typical means a lot of things.

1 word of advice from me to you....

Love isn't about playing it safe, it's about risks. Unless you are willing to put yourself out there, you'll never ever know.

Mercury&Solace said:
^Co-sign....though typical means a lot of things.

1 word of advice from me to you....

Love isn't about playing it safe, it's about risks. Unless you are willing to put yourself out there, you'll never ever know.

he speaks the truth

I have to say I agree, you can play it safe all you like, and you can take second best, however take a risk and it will often mean that she or he going to make you more happy, have always lived by the philosophy that I don't want to look back when I am older and think what if.

Sure there will always be some things which make you think "damn that was a mistake!!" but at the same time you learn from your mistakes, you never get the chance to learn from not doing, and rarely the same opportunity comes knocking twice!!!

if you reckon the first person is going to make you happy then I'd go for them...

but you have to consider that what they are saying may not actually be a cover up at all...
they may actually be straight.
or they may be either Gay or Bi, so you could sleep with him, but he may never actually want a gay relationship or be able to feel about you in the way that you feel about him.

as for the second situation... that's bad news really, if you didn't want to be with the person then you should have slept with them right, (though I'm sure we've all been in simillar situations)... but since the first guy says he's not interested in you, it's not like you have anything to feel guilty about!

If #1 wanted to go out with you then he wouldnt be saying he was straight man, sounds like a brush off to me. I think ya need to move on, but thats me, i never get hung up on a woman so its just my opinion mate. Also, why do you really want him, are ya really in love with him or is it just coz you cant have him and deep down its a challenge to ya?

i agree i wouldent waste my time or enegy on something that isnt going to happen!! that will just hurt you and then you might have hard feeling to people in the future because you might fill that what happend once will happen again!

Raffaz said:
If #1 wanted to go out with you then he wouldnt be saying he was straight man, sounds like a brush off to me. I think ya need to move on, but thats me, i never get hung up on a woman so its just my opinion mate. Also, why do you really want him, are ya really in love with him or is it just coz you cant have him and deep down its a challenge to ya?

It's not a challenge to me. I know that challenges can happen, however I always give up after 2 weeks :eek:

Back
Top Bottom