The situation

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay I wouldn't usually post something like this, but what the hell. And you guys may not be in the exact situation, but i'm sure you've been in very fammilar ones.

Two people, both I am interested in. First one I'm abosuletly in love with and were good friends. Gorgeous and a great person, perfect for me, etc. However he says he's straight even though I have reason to doubt that.

Second person just met recently, and is a very nice guy, computer geek and everything. Very very interested in me and is the kind I would date typically.

However the first one I just cant stop thinking about even though nothing will likely happen. I slept with the second person and feel guilty about it and didn't even enjoy it at all, but I knew if it wasn't for the first person i'd be more interested in them.

What would you do?

Go for the first guy, untill he straight up says "This could never work" or something of the variation.

You go for who you really want, and who you would be happiest with. "Typical" is never a smart way to go, if you ask me.

ArrizX said:
Go for the first guy, untill he straight up says "This could never work" or something of the variation.

You go for who you really want, and who you would be happiest with. "Typical" is never a smart way to go, if you ask me.

agree

I'm not much on relationships, but I'd say go with the second one because if the first one says he's straight then he probably is even though it might not seem like it. Other than that I don't know what to tell ya, I'm awful at relationships and advice; sorry.

^Mike^ said:
well I agree with Arrizx i wish i could help more but I don't date guys.

Same thing as dating girls basically, except for a few added things like some people not being interested in you no matter what you do.

Saying your straight, even when you are gay could very easily be a cover up because he may not be ready for a relationship, or he isn't good at commitment. Some kinks may have to be worked out with the first guy.

Sometime just "hang out" with him... Take him to a place with lots of girls. Watch and pay close attention to see if he is checking them out or not. If not, your in the clear; id assume

Well i can relate because your situation works both ways. Whether you're gay or not is irrelevant in your case. Basically, if you're not getting a "no" answer from the first person, the one whom you really like, then there is no reason to stop chasing after them. Just because you're not getting a yes answer doesnt mean it's all over with. That person just has his/her doubts over the situation. If you want my advice I say continue to let him know you're interested (but don't push him into anything he doesnt want to do) and if he's gonna come around then he will. Otherwise, when he decides on what he wants to do then he will tell you and all I can say is if he says no then just take it as closure. Just remember patience is sometimes your best route to take.
And by all means, because I have a friend who settled with this bitch of a girl i know, do not date somebody because he/she is a person who is currently available to you. The guy is miserable but he settled and that's what he gets for doing that.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Same thing as dating girls basically, except for a few added things like some people not being interested in you no matter what you do.
yeah thats what i like about girls, say some funny things, say something cute, take them out, their yours, eassy
but go with whoever makes you happy(er)

Back
Top Bottom