Sins of a Solar Empire.

Fully Optimized
So, have any of you ever played this game? I really like it and it is the one game I have had for more than a year and been able to play on a daily basis without getting bored of it for hours.

So, if anyone has played this game here, with or without mods, what did you think of it?

And btw, it is an RTS 4X mass strategy game for those of you who do not know about it.

No, I have thought it might be fun try....Once I get my computer up and running again that is.

Does the game have an importance of micro or is it mostly macro? Ive watched a few vids of it and Ill have to try the demo when my comp comes in.

Does the game have an importance of micro or is it mostly macro? Ive watched a few vids of it and Ill have to try the demo when my comp comes in.

No, it can be done at either micro or macro or both.

the computer always makes its fleet faster than me and better. i just gave up on it

It does take skill, I'll give you that. But it's very possible to beat the computer.

its a great space game ifyiou take the time to play it..and with the expansion..omg its so good :) oh and mods..theres ALOT..the star wars mod is pretty damn cool too you get the deathstar and stuff too.

its a great space game ifyiou take the time to play it..and with the expansion..omg its so good :) oh and mods..theres ALOT..the star wars mod is pretty damn cool too you get the deathstar and stuff too.

Glad you like it. I agree it takes time, but it's fun. I like the Empire (Star Wars) and The Dark (Powerful Vassari). I still have yet to get the expansion, but it sounds awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom