SinCity

Speedydowt

In Runtime
Heya guys just saw Sincity i thoroughly enjoyed it.. what did everyone else think? what do you think about its genre aswell, i mean what genre do you classify that film under!

I saw that movie a few weeks ago. It was pretty bizarre how they filmed it. Three different stories but all happened at the same time. It is grusome, but I loved it. Those bad guys deserved to get their arms, legs, head, etc. cut off. Too bad it isn't in color or I would have loved to see the guts spill all over the place. Elijah Wood's character is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy loves dying. I mean, his limbs was amputated slowly with a saw and he didn't even scream or show signs of pain. Wierd. I enjoy seeing him die though. Especially what the big guy did to the minister. I didn't see what he did to him, but I'm sure it was pretty sick. Slow torture and death. I guess that's why the movie is called "Sin City". Bruce Willis did a number on that guy's testacles. Oh man, ripppp....

I heard about this movie, but I had no idea it was so gruesome..

I think I'll stay away from it then, because I don't really like gore myself..
But, the trailers made it look cool all the same.

THe trailer was nothing like the movie though. That's what threw me off. I thought it was like a hero type movie and in a way it was, in a twisted sort of way. People in that film showed absolutely no mercy. Jessica Alba was so fine in that movie. She always will be a hottie. Can't wait to see her again in this summer's movie, "Fantastic Four".

haha yeah she was fine, i have a torrent for fantastic four if you want it?

Edit: oopsy thats the 1994 vertion :p

Back
Top Bottom