Since the reputation is working...

GreatHype said:
I think i have the lowest rep...

Don't worry, I was just there yesterday, then got boosted. Don't feel bad. Was only a couple days ago, and I didn't have any rep. I know how you feel.

mammikoura said:
don't u think u are a little too exited about this rep thing?
Too exited, oh, you mean excited, mmmm, p'raps I am, seeing as I wasn't that keen in the first place, it's just that I've had a bit of a battering on CF of late, & to have the same level as David, lifts the spirit a little.

GreatHype said:
I think i have the lowest rep...
You have level 3, 2.7 posts a day, mmmm, that is a little low, also have you been helping people since you joined last year?, that might be why, have a peep at all your posts.

Kage said:
Brookfield, same level as me then, huh? :p
Yep, shake bud,
wink.gif
ignore ol' sour grapes mammekoura!

lhuser said:
Maurice, always being the optimist way ;)
Damn, you noticed! lol, I need something to stop me fading away, the cruel blow that life dealt me, with the loss of my wife :( , sometimes makes me wonder if it's worth it, as I've said on here several times, CF plays a large part in my life, & that's no exaggeration, when I get too old to use a
computer,.....well!

Brookfield said:
WOWEEE!! I've just gone up another level, that's an advance of six levels in five days, only one more to go, but I don't think anyone can attain that, I'm the same level as David, that'll do me, must have some friends somewhere then! :D :D
Wow, thats a lot of levels. Congratulations! :D

Back
Top Bottom