Since the reputation is working...

I'm the same level as David now!!
yahoo.gif

kchi55 said:
it's a nice system. haha yeah i have a spectacular aura about myself. i'll def use the point system when i think i should.
Hmmm, I'm surprised, you're on level 3, & you've been a member quite a time, seven months, & over 500 points, yet others with less time as a member have higher levels, cockeyed I call it.

Brookfield said:
I reckon it's OK too, for a mod to give another mod a point to show he recognises the good will & helpfulness he is showing members

Thanx mate...you know i try to help out when i can, it's in my nature to help when i can and where i can...not just so much on CF, but in my life in general.;)

I wonder whats after my level...? :p

CF is a great place though, and so are all the regular people. Its something alot of them don't even get close to getting, and makes you feel very welcome as a result.

Kage said:
I wonder whats after my level...?
Only one, level 11 "a reputation beyond compare", er, what do you use to polish your halo??, I'm one behind you, damn it!!!! [lol] :D

Brookfield said:
Only one, level 11 "a reputation beyond compare", er, what do you use to polish your halo??, I'm one behind you, damn it!!!! [lol] :D
Yup, someone's been kind! :D

I'm glad David finally updated the Reputation system, because a lot of the newer members never knew about it, unless they looked at that obscure scale icon. :p

Back
Top Bottom