Simpsons movie

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Who's going to watch it? I can't believe it's an hour and half movie. Must be a deep story. I'll probably not watch it but listen to what other people have to say. The movie is showing today Satruday, July 28. Doesn't look like there's a lot of hype over it. I would be surprise to see it do really well but The Simpsons is a popular name dating all the way back form the 90's.

I'm going to see it tonight as a last thing I do before I go on vacation. The hype around is is great. Some of my friends have already seen it and they all loved it (including one who hates the simpsons normally).

I will see it. But I dont think it is good enough for the movies(My opinion). So I will wait until it comes out at the store.

The trailer for it looks funny. Especially when Homer is pushing those sled dogs around, lol. It looks like he's trying to save the world or something from the trailers I've seen. I wonder how something that big has anything to do with Homer and his family? You'll have to watch it and post back in here......

ok, i dont think i will see the movie... but i have to add something to this thread:

spider pig, spider pig
does whatever a spider pig does
can he swing from a web?
no he can't, hes a pig
lookout, hes a spider pig

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I think it's going to be great, a few friends saw it yesterday and they liked it.

I'm looking forward to seeing it although its going to be weird going from a 30 minute episode to a 1.30 hour movie

Off to see it tomorrow, it's going to either be really good or really crap, there's only so much Simpsons I can handle. I'm just not looking forward to all the kiddies laughing at words like "poo" or "crap" or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom