Silent Hill- movie!!!

I saw the preview for that movie on TV already. It looks really scary. One of the movies I would love to watch. I haven't even seen Stay Alive yet.

I saw the trailor for this when I went to see V for Vendetta (Excellant film btw) it looks pretty good for a movie of agame, but then got a bit distracted by trailors for X - men 3 oh yesss!!!!!

I think XMen 3 will have the debut of the Phoenix. Jean Grey kind of had that surge of power in XMen 2. I can't wait to see that. Spiderman 3 should be another good one. Mary Jane knows the identity of SPiderman now.

TRDCorolla said:
I think XMen 3 will have the debut of the Phoenix. Jean Grey kind of had that surge of power in XMen 2. I can't wait to see that. Spiderman 3 should be another good one. Mary Jane knows the identity of SPiderman now.

Yep its all about the Dark Phoenix, also has Archangel and The Beast in it, the teaser trailers look damn good.......

I still don't understand how she came to have the phoenix entity within her. It just all of a sudden apear within her? I guess in XMen 3, we'll find out. I love Uriko in XMen 2. SHe is so hot. I think XMen 3 will be the best of them all because Phoenix plays a huge key in the XMen comic world.

Yeah i look forward to Silent Hill. I think it's based on the first silent hill game and if thats true then thats awesome cause the first game was the best one! And X-Men 3 should be kick ass too. I liked the other two at least.

Back
Top Bottom