Sick of living

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not but no wonder the poor guy feels like this when stupid immature cretins like Blonde make ignorant and possibly hurtful comments that can damage a situation further.

Nate, things will be okay. We don't hate you here as you can see.
If you need to take a break, do so, but you are welcome here.

Keep contact on MSN, if you need any advice.

I feel that I should give him a week, just so he doesnt have to bother with us. Because we cant be doing any good for him. So if he has a break, he can work on his real life, and then, come back here.

What does anyone think of that?

He can still view the forum then, if he really wanted to leave, he wouldnt of have made this thread! I say just leave his name open, but just close this thread, it has no purpose really. He wanted to know how to delete an account, no one knows how, and I think the only way is by David. Just let him do as he wishes, if he wants to remain here, let him be, if he wants to leave, let him leave. Its his life, his choices. I duno just my opinion

Well, he can also view as a guest, so I dont think his account actually being deleted would matter.

I don't like where this is going. Closedz0rz.

Nate, you should talk to somebody close to you in real life, it's a far better option than discussing it with strangers on a forum.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom