Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2006, 05:08 PM   #1
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Should we kill saddam

The debate of if he is going be convicted or not is over, should we kill him?

For all of his crimes against humanity most definitely not. If you kill him chances are his death is going turn him into a figure head for the anti-American/British movement. Just like the Romans when they killed Jesus. I feel we should lock em up and throw away the keys for now at least. If we must we can always put a bullet in his head after everything is over with.

Whats your views?
__________________

__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:10 PM   #2
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
The debate of if he is going be convicted or not is over, should we kill him?

For all of his crimes against humanity most definitely not. If you kill him chances are his death is going turn him into a figure head for the anti-American/British movement. Just like the Romans when they killed Jesus. I feel we should lock em up and throw away the keys for now at least. If we must we can always put a bullet in his head after everything is over with.

Whats your views?
Haven't you learned that the muslim / islamic / w/e extremist community doesn't care about deaths?
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

I am not one for saying things like this, as when I can, I oppose violence, I have learnt throughout my boxing career, that violence should only be used when absolutly necessary, and there is really no alternative, so, on those lines, we should torture the bastard.
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:15 PM   #4
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
I am not one for saying things like this, as when I can, I oppose violence, I have learnt throughout my boxing career, that violence should only be used when absolutly necessary, and there is really no alternative, so, on those lines, we should torture the bastard.
Torture will get everyone else upset at the US and cause more terrorism, as well as break international laws.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #5
Golden Master
 
joxley1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,846
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

When I mean torture, I do not mean physical torture..I mean, lock him in the worst prison around, in the worst cell, and just not let him out..
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #6
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

kill him, and make him a martyr? bloody stupid idea if you ask me.. lock him up and throw away the key..
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #7
Fully Optimized
 
macbook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,468
Send a message via MSN to macbook
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

lock him up, cut off his penis, throw away the key and let him die slowly and painfully
__________________
4GB Intel Core Duo - 1.25 GB DDR2 SDRAM
macbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:34 PM   #8
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbook
lock him up, cut off his penis, throw away the key and let him die slowly and painfully
Cutting off his penis, in the Muslim community, would be the biggest insult ever. If news got around about this, we would see a huge increase in terrorist attacks.

You are thinking like those idiotic soldiers that made the Iraqi prisoners go naked
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:39 PM   #9
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

^ agreed..

theres no need to make a martyr out of him, or do anything to enrage the muslims even more than they already are.. just lock him up, and throw away the key..... sorted....
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #10
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Should we kill saddam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
^ agreed..

theres no need to make a martyr out of him, or do anything to enrage the muslims even more than they already are.. just lock him up, and throw away the key..... sorted....
Death would be too much of an escape for the likes of him.
__________________

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0